Your comments are most welcome on this site. In fact you are encouraged to leave comments and engage in a conversation on my blog posts. At the same time we want to ensure that there are certain ground rules that keep the engagement civil. By posting you agree to the following:-
- Anyone can comment on the posts. You may or may not be registered on the site and may use social log in methods.
- You may post without leaving your name.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments if they are offensive and off mark.
- All spam will be deleted.
- You retain ownership of your comments.
- You grant me a license to store, use, display, publish or distribute your comment.
Overall, the goal is to have a civil discourse where innovators can be engaged in a conversation important to them.