If you have any questions about our terms of service, please contact us at
epiphanies etc inc
4 S Orange Ave, #306
South Orange, NJ 07079
You can also email us.
The contents of these sites are protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the property of their owners. All information on the sites is copyrighted by Ankush Chopra, Promethean Strategies LLC, or epiphanies etc inc. Unless otherwise noted, you may access and use the information and materials within the sites for your personal use. You may not change, modify, delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit, or copy for distribution or sale any information, material, trademark, or copyright on the Sites. You must obtain written permission from us or any other entity who owns intellectual property on the site before you may publish, distribute, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Sites. By using these sites, you agree to abide by all copyright notices or other posted restrictions.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
You may not post, or send to any other site user or our staff, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law.
We retain, the right to modify or remove messages or other material that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit materials for other reason.
By posting on the site, you grant us and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in books, articles, or in any other medium now known or later developed.
You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the Sites.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
Ankush Chopra Academy (“Academy”) is an online training site owned by epiphanies etc inc. When signing up for the Academy, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms in addition to the terms of service:
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service
- You acknowledge that Academy will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Academy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of the Academy will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Subject to clause 6, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Epiphanies etc. inc.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Academy customer, Academy employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Academy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Academy be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- The Academy does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The service will be billed either in 30 day intervals or at the time of purchase as the case may be.
- You may cancel your account at anytime.
- Without limiting any other remedies, the Academy may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with any of our Sites.
- The Academy reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- The Academy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The information, services, products, claims, topics, and materials on our Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
The materials posted on this site are for educational purposes only and do not constitute professional advice.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-COMPETE
You understand that the tools, processes, strategies, and all material on the sites are copyrighted and proprietary. You agree not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our proprietary research, content and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or otherwise share your email or other information. The only exception would be when we are required by law to share personal information.
If you opt to receive notification or newsletter from us your email is stored in a database and used to email you. If you choose to opt out, you can remove your name from the database automatically without our intervention.
If you have trouble removing yourself from the mailing list please email us and we will manually remove you from the list.