Thriving in The Age of Disruption
Powerful strategies for success when facing disruptive threats
- Master the art of survival from research based insights
- Assess your landscape to identify disruption threats
- Learn the secret antidote to disruption
- Become adept at the art of strategic response
How You Can Make A High Impact
Big Ideas for The Age of Disruption
- Will Amazon’s Acquisition of Whole Foods Disrupt Grocers?
- What is Disruption, Really?
- How a little guy will eat your lunch and run away with your business?
- Using big data against disruption
- Why you must think of yourself as an innovator?
- Is Disruption Management On Your Agend in 2017?
- Thin Slicing: Decision Making with Very Little Information
- Flawed Thinking Methods That Hold You Back
- How to deal with ambiguity?
- Lessons in survival, from the ruins of Pompeii
Some of my media appearances are linked below:
- Small Business Computing Interview on avoiding innovation’s dark side
- Fox Business News interview on coping with changing industry
- Business News Daily Interview on surviving the dark side of innovation
- Upstart Business Journal – Leveraging Innovation’s dark side
What others are saying
Overall great read and will fuel your drive towards make or break innovation and your companies survival.
You have tapped into some very interesting insights. Your book is also very rich in examples which help to really strengthen your message. You provide compelling evidence that should be a wake-up call in many contexts.
Paul Geoffrey Jeremaes
HP Innovation Centers
This book is perfect for a workshop every company should do once every 2-3 years, if not more often.
Prof. Abhijit Guha
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Wayne State University
Disruptive innovations are going at businesses at an ever faster rate. Prof. Chopra’s book will serve as a lighthouse in stormy seas for business leaders across the industry spectrum. An easy read, equal in incisive thought and real-world examples. A great investment of my time.
Vice President and Country General Manager, IDC
Chopra has produced an ‘owner’s manual’ for addressing disruption. A must read!
President Emeritus-Babson College
formerly COO of Limited Brand
Professor Chopra provides a practical process on how to deal with disruptive innovation, and even how to thrive in the face of such dramatic change. Ignore the lessons at your own peril!
Vice President P&G
This book puts things in perspective and the perspective is startling!
Amazon Hall Of Fame Reviewer